J Ponders Turkey
I really can never think of anything to write here. Read on.
Turkish Alphabet
My Photo Site
About Me
j.
An English teacher at Posh English École (PEÉ)* in Turkey. *Names have been changed to protect the innocent.*
View my complete profile
Labels
Adventures outside Turkey
(2)
american politics
(6)
beach
(2)
CELTA
(21)
cloud 9
(3)
damn youth
(10)
elevator
(1)
Expat Culture
(3)
flatmates
(5)
food
(20)
interviews
(1)
Islam
(6)
Kapadokya
(4)
Kuşadası
(2)
mundane life
(19)
Other-ness
(27)
teaching
(28)
Turkish Encounters
(36)
twilight of college
(2)
video
(5)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
2009
(58)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(10)
▼
2008
(76)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(15)
▼
August
(8)
Denial... It's not a river in EgyptI am trying my ...
T minus 20 days. The anxiety has waned. I'm doin...
Things that I am worried about:- jet lag- getting ...
Life consists of...learning Turkish. I've been spe...
First Pangs of TrepidationI woke up this morning r...
Flight Confirmed
Home Again, Home Again
CELTA Culminates
►
July
(19)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
Followers
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
T minus 20 days. The anxiety has waned. I'm doing everything I can (studying Turkish, taking care of everything, planning neurotically)--there's no point in worrying anymore. One way or another, I'll get there.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment