Here I am riding the elevator in my apartment building. There aren't panels that slide open and closed like we're used to--rather you push open a heavy metal door. Also, this elevator brings new meaning to the phrase "elevator music." When you get in the elevator and start pushing buttons, Turkish songs are played as quiet yet lively background music. I've watched this enough times that it now seems dorky, but I'll let you be your own judge...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Holy crap, don't they worry about people getting caught on stuff passing you by? Interesting music, though.
Yeah... I think they leave it up to you to not get yourself killed in the elevator. This doesn't really strike me as the type of place worried about frivolous lawsuits.
When Jaime was 6 and Max was 2, we were in the top of the canopy in a rainforest in Australia, walking along a wood slat walkway suspended from rope railings, when I had the sudden realization that if this were AMERICA, nobody would ever get to see it, because of possible lawsuits. Or, you'd have to make it out of steel, with glass sidewalls to stop the breeze, and an elevator so people wouldn't get winded. Thank god there are other ideas in the world, or we'd never get to see anything different that what we know!
ok, this is just creepy.... don't know why i bothered me so much, but I half expected a monkey or something pointing a fingure...
Post a Comment