I'm still not really used to this whole blogging thing. It feels so vain and self-indulgent. Why did I think this would be a good idea? If you're even reading this, it's clearly the work of a higher power channeling the strength to endure my mindless maundering. *wink*
Tomorrow morning
Mom and I leave for Denver. We're splitting the 16+ hour drive into two days. I'm not thrilled to be spending my birthday hurtling east at 65 MPH, baking like a cupcake under the sun as we cross the Great Salt Flats of Nevada and Utah, but one can't have everything. And there's still a lot to look forward to--like "business casual."
I've got a month's worth of a "business casual" wardrobe packed. (Thank you Salvation Army for your inexpensive, modest, yet-not-dowdy skirts and shirts.) I don't know yet how I'll feel about wearing adult clothes every day for 4 weeks but I guess I'll have to get used to it. It's now or never. At this point, getting dressed is one of the biggest phobias I have about the CELTA course. However, dressing like an adult should help considerably with acting like an adult, since I'm only 23 and that doesn't seem very old...
No comments:
Post a Comment